Thursday, November 5, 2009

auf wiedersehen

...which actually mean goodbye in German. Why I chose to take 3 years of German in high school, I do not know. It hasn't helped me a bit and I do not remember much. Someone should have told me it would be much wiser to take Spanish....oh well...anyway........

Ava Reese,

Mommy and Daddy decided to take away the bottle. The plan was to take it away right after your first birthday but you have been sick and have been cutting molars and eye teeth so we felt it just wasn't a good time. However, we realized how great of a mood you have been in this week and thought it was the perfect opportunity. You haven't missed it at all. You haven't cried for it or acted irritable because you can't have it. I guess I just thought you were more dependent on it. Or maybe I just wanted to think you were...ha! Here is a picture of you with your last bottle!!
PA250319

1 comment:

The Williamson's said...

Such a cutie! I'm glad she's adjusting well to not having the bottles.
See you Sunday!