Westin,
You are now two months old and what a big two month you are! You are still such a sweet baby who loves to snuggle and rock.
You have grown so much this past month. You are about 22 inches long now and weigh about 12 pounds. You have the cutest pop belly and double chin I have ever seen! I could just eat you up! Some of your 0-3 month clothes are getting a little on the tight size and your quickly growing out of size 1 diapers. You still have very little hair but it's slowly starting to come in. Right now, it's a brownish/red color and still longer in the back than anywhere else. There is no doubt you look just like your Daddy!
Your favorite place to be other than in someones arms is your bouncy seat. You sit back and watch your crazy sister and take long naps in it daily. You are a paci baby and I love every minute of it! You are totally spoiled and have been going through a late afternoon fussy stage. Thankfully, I can say that you seem to be growing out of it and now only seem to cry when you are starving. For the most part you are a happy baby.
You've started showing off your sweet grin this month and in the past few days you have squealed with excitement. We've also been able to hear the sound of your voice because you have started cooing. You have such a sweet sound to you that makes me grin every time I hear it. On top of that, you've begun to drool. Your sister cut her first tooth at 3 months old so I'm beginning to think that you might be an early teether too. We'll just have to wait and see!
You've had your Mommy's tummy in knots this past month for a couple of reasons. One reason I have been worried is because you have had some major tummy issues. You haven't been able to go to the bathroom very well by yourself since you were born. Dr. G. ended up sending us to a GI doctor to rule out a few major issues. After several rectal exams and blood work, we were told that you just have an immature system and you should be "regular" by 4 to 6 months. Until then, you will take a teaspoon a Miralax daily. Bless your heart. Another reason I have been somewhat beside myself is because I found a small, pea size lump/knot behind your right ear on your head. Dr. G. was very confident it was a swollen lymph node and told us to keep an eye on it to make sure it didn't grow in size. Over the past few weeks, the knot has stayed the same size but never went away. Therefore, we took you back to the doctor to have it re-evaluated. Dr. G. is still very confident that we have nothing to worry about and to make mommy feel better he ran some blood work to prove that you are perfect :)
Perfect you are sweet boy! I love everything about you and look forward to watching you grow and reach each milestone! I know how fast time flies and I want to make sure every moment with you is cherished!
You are 2 months old!
2 comments:
Alston had the same kind of knot, but it was closer to the base of his skull... our doc said it was a lymph node and it stayed around for quite a while! I'm pretty sure he was six months or older before it went away... maybe even after he was a year. Nothing to worry about! :)
He is getting so big and is such a handsome boy!
he is def. a lil' cutie! Glad everything came back ok on the test. :)
Post a Comment