Well I was a horrible April blogger so to kick off May I figured I would just do an after Easter recap.
A few weeks ago, Heath and I took a Friday off and drove to Atlanta to meet my parents and go to the Atlanta Braves opening game at Turner Field!
The morning started off with Heath pouring gas into the car with a gas can because he wouldn't listen to me when I said we were going to run out of gas.

We met my parents for lunch in Atlanta. I felt that the only appropriate thing to eat when attending a baseball game is a hot dog. Therefore, a chili dog was my choice.

After lunch, parking, and a little bit of walking around we were finally able to get into the stadium to watch batting practice.
They had so many events going on before the game, one of them being a concert by the Civil Wars.
Between the 4 of us, I think we sampled every item from the concession stands. We also were entertained by a fairly intoxicated couple who fought the entire game and the fabulous "light up" tomahawk of the sweet gentleman in front of us. To top off the evening, the Braves pulled away with an exciting last few innings and a win!
Speaking of baseball, did I mention that AR is playing Tball this year. Oh my these babies are precious!
Poor Westin, we wants to play so bad.
On another note, I decided to surprise the family with something I knew they would want and love!
Meet Conway and Loretta, our new Redbone puppies.
They have been a hit around here and are so good with our Littles!
Here are a few more snapshots from the month. Hopefully the month a May will be a better blogging month.



7 comments:
I am a huge dog lover and so excited for your littles to have the joy of growing up with dogs of their own. The saying "a dog is a man's best friend" is a huge understatement!!!! ENJOY :)
Hey girl! I found your blog through Kelly's Korner. I am from Birmingham also :) Your babies are precious and I look forward to following. Y'all have a good weekend!
Hey...I am from Birmingham too...I found your blog from Kelly's Korner. Your children (both 2 & 4 legged) are adorable! AND husbands and their not listening, I feel your pain! Have a great weekend!
Hi! Stopping by from Kelly's Korner. I live in Birmingham also! children are beautiful! I am so excited to follow your blog and learn more about you and your little family : ) Have a great weekend!
Stopping by from Kelly's linkup. I'm from Alabama also. You have such adorable kids and I love their names! Have a great weekend.
Yay another Alabama blogger! Glad we are all linking up :) I look forward to following you, feel free to do the same!
Found your blog through Kelly's Korner! Your kids are precious! We live in Birmingham as well!
Post a Comment