Friday night: Alston's 3rd Birthday Party
Alston's actual birthday is a week after AR's birthday. However, since he has a little brother due any day now, his Mommy and Daddy wanted to have a special birthday party for him before the arrival of baby Eli! The theme: Toy Story 3 and everything looked absolutely precious!
Saturday: Rolling with the Tide
I had some errands to run on Saturday morning and I also wanted to hit a local consignment sale so Heath and AR went to play while Westin and I got things accomplished! We all met back up to watch the Alabama/Penn State game Saturday afternoon!
Sunday: Lazy day at home
I don't think we left the house all day Sunday. The littles took turn cutting grass with Daddy, playing blocks, taking naps, and being silly and the adults in this house did about the same...and we worked on a few house projects in between.

1 comment:
I'm so glad you guys got to come and didn't have to worry about leaving early! Moving the time was definitely worth having you guys with us to celebrate!
Post a Comment