Friday, September 16, 2011

Pinnable Me: Kitchen Inspiration

I found Pinterest around the same time we put a contract on our house. I knew I would need a lot of inspiration to update the 80's model house we were about to buy. One project I was so excited about working on was our kitchen. Pinterest was my go to source.

We were already planning on putting hardwood throughout the house, even the kitchen. I loved the floors, countertops and the subway tile back splash in this kitchen.

Again, I love dark hard wood! I also knew I wanted to go with open shelving . I needed to figure out a way to hang our microwave without it surrounded by cabinets.





When I found this picture, I knew I wanted to change out our bottom cabinet inserts with beadboard! I love this!


Do you want to know what else makes me smile??

Beadboard back splash.......




...shelving above the window...



...an organized kitchen






Source: google.com via Ashley on Pinterest

Source: google.com via Ashley on Pinterest

...and farmhouse sinks!!

Source: google.com via Ashley on Pinterest



As far as kitchens go, this is what I'm loving...

No comments: