I am determined to get the last few weeks of summer documented, however, it's been over a month ago and my memory is fading. I will do the best I can!
Week 9 was AR and Westin's last official week of summer. Although we had another vacation planned the Littles started school the following week!
07.22.12
Westin and I got to spend a Sunday afternoon together while AR had a play date with Alston and Daddy played golf with the boys. We played on our new tricycle and then went shopping for new beach and work clothes.
07.24.12
Uncle Joseph's 9th birthday
The kids and I spent a couple of hours at Pop's and JiJi's neighborhood pool with Uncle Jo while JiJi got things ready for Jo's big birthday party!
After a nap and lunch, we came back to the pool for the jOlympic size birthday bash. Yes, the theme of Joseph's birthday party was Olympics and this was by far one of the coolest birthday parties ever!
jOlympics
Here are the boys lined up to "register" for their team!
Team USA...
Team Japan...
Team Germany...
The Opening Ceremony...
Let the games begin...
After several jOlympic games, we awarded the winners with their metals and enjoyed the birthday grub!
07.25.12
I got together a last minute zoo trip on our way home from the birthday party after realizing I never took the Littles over the summer. Sarah and Ashleigh met me at the Birmingham Zoo bright and early Wednesday morning with their babies and boy was it HOT!
07.26.12
On Thursday, we spent the morning getting Mommy ready to go on an all girls beach trip with my bible study group. I dropped the Littles off at JiJi's for the night and hit the road for a long weekend of fun in the sun with some of my favorite ladies!!
July 27 - 29
What do you do with 3 days at the beach with no children or hubbies...?
soaking up every inkling of sunlight, read without interruptions, drink endless amounts of Dr. Pepper, eat late dinners, enjoy ice cream cones, outlet mall shop, and enjoy some fabulous company
Week 10 coming up :)












No comments:
Post a Comment