July 31, 2012
We had a family dinner for Uncle Joseph's birthday
August 1, 2012
The kids started their first day of preschool!!!
This picture was taken after school because I didn't get it together in time to take it before. They were so tired.
Weekend {August 3, 4, 5}
I surprised the kids on Friday with Scarlett {Pop's and JiJi's dog who use to be our dog before AR was born} when I picked them up from school. We spent the entire weekend at home, eating yummy food, playing with Scarlett, and making huge messes to clean up.
August 7, 2012
I dropped the kids off at preschool {boy was Westin happy about his Pop Tart} and spent the entire day Tuesday at the doctor's office. I have been having horrible back pain and spent most of the morning in the doctor's office and the other half of the day at the chiropractor. I got a phone call on my way home from the chiropractor to tell me that AR was running a fever so I made another visit to the doctor that evening. Not the best day but I was determined to have us all healthy and feeling good before leaving for our family beach trip the next day.
Our beach trip deserves a post of its own...




No comments:
Post a Comment