Alvin's last few days around here were quit magical! AR never forgot about him and even on her nights away, she would ponder about him until she got home. I have to admit, the adults in this house had just as much fun with Alvin as the Littles. So here is what Alvin did on the final 10 days before Christmas...
Day 15 - Goat ridin'
Day 16 - Alvin found AR's missing blanket. You can only imagine the precious look in her eye when the blanket we swore was long gone was folded up nicely, waiting on her to awake. Mommy and Daddy even got a little teary eyed!
Day 17 - When tragedy strikes, PRAY! Alvin reminded us of that before heading back to school.
Day 18 - Alvin got a little happy wrapping presents.
Day 19 - Yarn ball happy!
Day 20 - I'm a little tea pot!
Day 21 - Hello Ladies!
Day 22 - Hanging from the lights!
Day 23 - Bubble bath!
Day 24 - Alvin reminding our family of the true meaning of Christmas!
We had several conversations with AR about Alvin having to go back with Santa on Christmas Eve and she just couldn't grasp the idea. "But I love him," she said! I think Alvin loved her too because he left the Littles a letter on Christmas morning that made that whole situation better!
Ava Reese and Westin,
Merry Christmas! I know both of you are going to have a wonderful day celebrating the birth of our Savior, Jesus! Remember, he is the reason we celebrate Christmas!!
I hope you enjoy your Christmas gifts from the North Pole. I told Santa all about what good children you are. I have had so much fun being apart of your family for the last month. You guys sure have a lot of fun around here!
Lucky for us, Santa said I can stay!! Isn't that great? I just won't have my magic back until this time next year. So feel free to touch me, hug me, kiss me, and snuggle. It won't do me any harm. Just remember, I have no magic right now so I won't be doing anything silly for a few months. Be good and remember I love you!
-Alvin

No comments:
Post a Comment