Monday, September 23, 2013

Westin turns three...

I am not even going to think about how many weeks it's been since Westin's third birthday party. We celebrated his third year of life a few days before his actual birthday {mid July}. Westin is obsessed with all things wheels and a vintage car birthday party was right up his alley.

Our favorite photographer, Codie at White Cotton Photography, met up with us in June to take Westin's birthday pictures for his invitation. Heath's grandfather, who passed several years before Heath and I were ever married with children, had an old 1960's LTD. We were able to get our hands on it for the pictures which was so special for Heath and his family. PawPaw Etress would have been so tickled!!







 This is the front and back of the precious invitation Codie designed!! I think it's my favorite thus far!! We were going for a Vintage Americana look and I had a hard time finding anything I loved. Codie picked my mind and produced it perfectly!!


As always, I can never take full credit for my Little's birthday parties. My mom and Memaw and Heath's mom are rock stars!! We love big celebrations and all that goes with it but it definitely isn't a one man show!!



  


Sadly, I was horrible at snapping pictures throughout the party. I just got too busy. However, here are a few. Westin had such a fabulous turn out. He got the fabulous waterslide as an early birthday present so we could enjoy it the entire summer and use it during his party! It was a hit!!









Heath's mom caught the birthday song on her phone. It definitely shows how chaotic it was. You even get to see Heath's aunt do a little wiggle, back brace and all!! Our little man is 3 years old... it's so hard to believe!! Happy Birthday Westin!!!



If you are as obsessed with White Cotton's work as I am you can contact her at:
whitecottonphotog@yahoo.com

1 comment:

The Buchanan Family said...

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PARTY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY WESTIN!