Friday, November 8, 2013

Five on Friday



{ONE}
Last Saturday night we went to an After Halloween Party. Heath's mom agreed to keep the Littles so we could enjoy some grown up time with some great peeps!! It was so much fun!! Heath was Larry the Cable Guy and I was Rosie the Riveter {We Can Do It!}!!



{TWO}
My bible study group just completed James: Mercy Triumphs by Beth Moore! It was fabulous.


We are starting on a new book next week!! Have I mentioned that I love this group??


{THREE}
My sister, Sarah is 9 months pregnant and about to pop. She informed me that baby Andie will be here by Monday if she doesn't come before. I am so giddy. I can't wait to cuddle an itty bitty!!


{FOUR}
AR got Disney On Ice tickets for her birthday from JiJi and Pops. We are suppose to take Mags and Sarah so we are secretly crossing our fingers that Andie Faye stays put until afterwards.


{FIVE}
Could you not eat them up??


3 comments:

Allison said...

Yes your children are totally precious!!

Alyson said...

Great costumes! Rosie the Riveter seemed to be a popular costume this year. And that photo of your kiddos?! Adorable!

Visiting from 5 for Friday!

Cheers,
Alyson

Miranda said...

I'm so happy you shared about some bible studies :) I'm always looking for things like that - I would love to try the Beth Moore one! :)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Miranda :)