On New Years Day we went to Gadsden to spend the afternoon with my grandparents {my dad's side of the family} and Aunt Paula!
We loaded up 2 vehicles and made the hour drive to a local park for a picnic lunch and a day of catching up!
The kids ran wild as they made their way around the new {to them} playground while the grown up sat in the warm sun and chatted away!! It was a little chilly but the cold was totally worth it since all the Littles were busy bodies!!
This was MawMaw and PawPaw's first time meeting Andie so she was passed around a time or two!!
Before we left we decided to take some family shots.
This is my PawPaw, Dad, Joseph {little brother}, and Westin!
4 generations of Tolbert men!
One of my resolutions this year is to spend more time with family. We don't see them near enough and I am going to make it a point to get to Gadsden more often this year!
On a side note...
Y'all, my child is a mess. He hates taking pictures and does his best to ruin every picture I take. I don't think we had a single decent Christmas picture.
I caught him trying to make "snow" angels on the play ground.
Here's to a fabulous 2014!
Happy New Year
2 comments:
Um I LOVE the picture of Westin pointing......Aiden is getting to be the worst. Always moving and does this horrible "fake" smile. It's like WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! BE NORMAL! hahahaha What is normal? (oh lordy help us!) ;-)
pretty nice blog, following :)
Post a Comment