After many conversations with friends and family I've decided it's time to start documenting our lives again. I love that AR and Westin's entire lives have been documented in my little area of the internet world and I'm afraid if I don't pick it back up soon, I will get way too far behind!
So here's my plan. Over spring break and over the summer I plan on catching the ole bloggity blog up with the past 14 months and then blog somewhat consistently. I'm assuming weekly is the best I can do but it's better than yearly!! Once I'm caught up on the blog, I want to start making photo books like the one below. For Christmas gifts, I made this photo book with pictures from our Disney Trip back in October. It was so easy and fun so my plan is to make one for each year, beginning with AR's birth. Fingers crossed. Yay for being back!!!
1 comment:
So glad you're back!! I love reading your blog, you're an inspiration to other working Moms!!
Post a Comment