Sunday, March 22, 2015

#february #waldropstakeon2015

Feburary 1st: In my opinion, the best day to start a month on is Sunday!! Sunday's are my favorite. I love our church, I love that it's family day, I love picking yummy places to eat for lunch! I love everything about Sundays!
 February 2nd: AR has picked up on reading and ran with it! She is a great reader and loves to read! She wants to know what everything says and wants to know how to spell everything. I love finding her cuddled up with a book just because she enjoys it.
 February 3rd: Oh grad school. You will be so worth it come December but right now you are a thorn in my side.
 February 4th: I've made it clear which day of the week is my favorite but I am pretty sure the Littles would beg to differ. Wednesday nights are class nights for me which means it's an evening to spend at Nana and Poppa's for these two. They look forward to Nana picking them up from school every Wednesday! Thank goodness for Nana!!
 February 5th: My best friend and partner in crime from high school turned 30 this month and her sweet hubby coordinated a birthday surprise dinner with a large group of Lauren's friends and family. It was such a fun night out to celebrate someone that I could not have made it through life without!
 February 6th: While Mommy was out having dinner with high school buds, my Littles were enjoying some much needed time with JiJi, Pops, and Uncle Jo. Since I had a workshop to attend on their side of town, we decided it was a great opportunity for all of us to spend the night! Fun selfies with Uncle Jo before school is always a great way to get a smile before school! Being dropped off at school by JiJi instead of Mommy makes for a wonderful day!
 February 7th: Oh February, the most unpredictable month of the year in our great state. On days like today we love you! Bike rides and play ground time at the city park are always a win with these two!
 February 8th: After church lunch with friends is always so fun! Sweet Hayven let Westin and AR pass her around like a baby doll and loved every minute of it. Our friends make cute babies!!
 February 9th: Westin had a small procedure to remove a tube from his ear that refused to fall out. He was such a big boy through this whole process and loved getting to spend the day at home afterwards.
 February 10th: AR was Leader of the Week at school this week and loved every bit of it! We have been so blessed to have the best Kindergarten teacher this year!
 February 11th: Some days you look at your fellow teachers and say, "We need a girls night out!" We planned it during recess and made it happen!
February 12: I LOVE making Valentine's for my Littles. They were very specific in what they wanted this year and I think they were pleased with the results. AR insisted a Frozen theme and Westin just wanted suckers and super heroes. DONE!
February 13th: I mentioned to Heath around this time of year about 12 years ago that I'm not a "send me flowers" kind of girl. I think the gesture is precious but it's never been the key to my heart. Flash forward to this week. Westin has been telling his Daddy that they need to get me and AR flowers for Valentines Day since we are their Valentine. Guess who recieved flowers at school today from that sweet Westin and Daddy? I hope Westin always wants to send AR flowers and I hope AR always wants our sweet boys to be her Valentine.
February 14th: It's been a while since we got to hang with the Scotts!! We sure do love these boys! Good food, a warm fire, and great company makes for a great Saturday!
February 15: It's always nice to have a day set aside just for family. After church we had a great lunch at Memaw's. A play date with cousins is just what we needed!
February 16: No school thanks to President's Day! It's a rainy, house cleaning, pajama day!
February 17: I usually give up something for Lent every year. This year I'm giving up sweets. Specifically, I am giving up carbonated drinks, coffee, and any kind of chocolate or sugary sweets {brownies, cookies, Little Debbies, etc}. Giving up Jack's Dr. Peppers may be the death of me.
February 18: The one thing I love about winters is building a warm fire in the evenings. There is something wonderful about a dinner by the fire in the evenings.
February 19: Let the school delays begin. The roads are "frozen over" and we're sleeping in! Peanut butter waffles for the win!
February 20: It's freezing and we are exhausted. Fixer Upper on DVR and fend for yourself for dinner.
February 21: Breakfast, movies, and lunch! Such a fun day date with this goofy crew. Even if they did beg us to see the Spongebob movie. It was awful but they loved it.
February 22: We attempted the early service at church and really enjoyed it!! How cute our these babies and their umbrellas!
February 23: I will take an uneventful Monday any day!
February 24: "Hey Momma, everytime I cough you rub my back."
February 25: No snow snow day. Well we kind of got snow. If that's what you want to call it.
February 26: Our elementary school's Art Show! 
February 27: My bestie from high school delivered a beautiful baby girl on the 25th and we finally got to meet little Miss Addie Kyle!
February 28: Saying goodbye to February a sleep over! These cute cousins played their hearts out!!

No comments: