Friday, March 27, 2015

#january #waldropstakeon2015

I love the idea of capturing at least one photograph a day for the year. I love how I can go back to a photo and it jog my memory of the moments that surround it. As I'm going back through these photos of the month of January, I'm realizing that I'm not just taking a photo, I'm capturing the memories.

January 1
Food, family, and football consumed our first day of the New Year! Such a fabulous way to bring in a New Year!

January 2
Sickness across the family over Christmas required some rescheduling of my family's Christmas gathering. I'm so thankful we were able to make this happen! Christmas with Memaw and crew is always one of my highlights of the year!
 January 3
Baby Shower day for Addie Kyle!
January 4
Early bed time and hopes for a smooth morning. Christmas break is over.
 January 5
All smiles on our first day back to school!
January 6
The night before Heath had a bad fall when trying to climb into the attic. He spent the morning at the ortho to find out he fractured his elbow in two places. It will be a long road to recovery.
 January 7
Grad school Wednesday usually mean Chicken Salad Chick for dinner. The temps were freezing and when I go home, Daddy had pallets and a fire ready to make sure we all were warm. Poppa Bear can't stand the thought of the Littles getting cold at night.


 January 8
#stopdropandselfie Teachers having fun!
 January 9
Happy Birthday Dakota!
 January 10
Only child for the day while sister is away!
 January 11
Church and lunch with the two cuties

 January 12
Dinner at Nana and Poppa's. Westin crawled up into his Poppa's lap to snuggle and said, "Poppa, your clothes sure are comfy!"
 January 13
AR received fun mail today! Our sweet friend Kamin at Spark and Arrow asked her a few other cuties to participate in a photoshoot last Spring! Look whose toothless smile appeared on a couple of pages of the January/February edition of Celebrate magazine! She was so excited to see herself in a magazine and now thinks she's famous!
 January 14
Skipping school for a quick ENT check up.
 January 15
Wow! It's been a long day and now a late night. While the rest of my house sleeps, I'm battling laundry, packing bags, and catching up on the Bachelor!
 January 16
road tripping and hotel crashing! Chattanooga, Tn
 January 17
Chattanooga Aquarium with Mimi and Poppa! Highlight of the day was definitely the penguin exhibit!


January 18
Paddington date with these cuties!
January 19
AR is obsessed with Master Chef Junior and really wants to learn how to cook! Tonight her daddy taught her how to fry an egg.
 January 20
100th day of school
 January 21
My Dubs has been battling a little tummy virus that he can't seem to fully shake. Today we decided it was best to spend the day at Nana's to prevent accidents and uncomfortableness at school.
 January 22
Dinner helpers
 January 23
Such a fun Friday! Hat day at school followed by VES talent show! Our great teachers had the closing act and rocked it!
January 24
Our sweet friend Easton had a precious 3rd birthday party this morning complete with a real life fire truck. AR and I enjoyed a couple of hours with some of my favorites.
 January 25
I love it when Sundays include a full day with the hubs. During hunting season, that's not always the case.
 January 26
My little Reese cup is so smart and I'm so proud of how motivated she is to learn. Tonight we worked on spelling a few high frequency words and overall she rocked it. However, she got upset with me for getting tickled when she misspelt  "as". I had to tell her what she really spelt so she would forgive me for laughing.
 January 27
My good sleeper overheard my conversation with AR earlier about having bad dreams and decided that claiming he was having bad dreams was his best excuse for a night in our room.
 January 28
Another morning date with the ENT. Bad news...
 January 29
Westin got "fancy" today for his teacher's birthday celebration!
 January 30
Rodeo clowns
 January 31
Front porch lunch and a full day of playing for these two!

No comments: