Sunday, April 26, 2015

#march #waldropstakeon2015

2015... I'm going to need you to slow down a little. I'm aware that it's almost the end of April but here is our recap of March. Hello baseball season!

March 1
Speaking of baseball season, we spent our Sunday afternoon shopping for baseball and softball necessities and putting them to use at the ball field Sunday evening.
March 2
During our softball meeting, Westin thought it was a good idea to get soaked while playing on the playground. Being the temperature was dropping by the minute and he was freezing, I had to leave the meeting early to strip him down and take him home.

March 3
Tball meeting... How cute are these teammates.
March 4
Westin does a great job sneaking into our bed in the early hours of the morning. When I woke up this morning he was laying in my lap.
March 5
Snow Day = play date and lunch with our favorites
March 6
To wrap up Read Across America week at school, James Spann the weather man came to read to us!
March 7
Team pictures, tball practice, birthday party and softball practice...
March 8
Lunch with this goofy crew

March 9
This morning I dropped off a cute little boy at Nana's and this aftenoon I picked up a cowboy, complete with a lasso.
March 10
AR's kindergarten student led conference
March 11
ENT with Westin, Chicken Salad Chick for dinner, and a long night of class
March 12
Goodnight my little taco.
March 13
Tonight we had to divide and conquer. AR and Daddy had a blast at Vincent Ball Park's Opening Ceremony and Westin and I enjoy celebrating Memaw's birthday with an early birthday dinner with some of our favorites.
March 14
Opening Day! Go Jackets!


March 15
A house cleaning, outside playing, meal planning, catching up on life kind of day.
March 16
Owning the week = clean house and dinner is ready
March 17
Tball practice after a rough day for this little guy.
March 18
No practice Wednesdays allows this chick to veg out and do her own thing.
March 19
ball, baths, dinner. bed
March 20
It's been one of those days
March 21
Game day
March 22
Lazy day at home on this rainy Sunday
March 23
Daddy riding back seat on the way to dinner. He's so silly.
March 24
Softball game for the win!
March 25
Wednesday with Nana and Poppa
March 26
Releasing some energy before the rain
March 27
She wasn't excited about getting out for Spring Break
March 28
The world isn't ready for all of these cousins.
March 29
Bed crashers

Day 30
Hello BLOG! I've missed you!
March 31
We got to spend a few  hours with Mrs. Jami and sweet Addie Kyle and this evening we went to visit my grandparents, Mawmaw and Pawpaw.

No comments: