Tuesday, September 1, 2009

AR = 11 months

AR,

Your another month older and only 1 month away from being 1 year old. I am having mixed emotions this month. I am so excited about planning your birthday parties (yes, plural), picking out birthday presents, getting ready for you to start walking soon, and having conversations with you. On the other hand, I regret not cherishing every moment I've had with you. I look back at these 11 short months and wish they could of went by slower. I no longer have a sweet and adorable newborn or a crazy yet beautiful infant. I have a toddler!!! So at 11 months old, what are you up to? You...

are not walking yet. Your balancing well and have taken a couple of steps but your very scared to let go. I doubt you will be walking by your birthday but you are close.

jibber jabber. You are very talkative and always have something to talk about. I just wish we could understand what your saying.

mostly eat finger foods now. Your not crazy about baby food anymore. You would much rather feed yourself. Your favorite is mac and cheese or just regular noodles.

like to act like your talking on the phone. You will put your toys or Mommy/Daddy's cell phone to your ear and talk. So cute!!

love books. You will pick a book out of your toy box over a toy any day. You like to sit in the floor and turn the pages and act like your reading. You also bring books to Daddy to read to you!!

repeat almost anything {except the word Mommy}.

do not sleep through the night..grrr

love to give hugs and kisses. You've turned into such a sweetheart who loves all over people!!

Your curious, compassionate, laid back, and smart!

I love you,
Mommy

2 comments:

The Williamson's said...

That last picture is priceless! That cute little hinny and those rolls are precious!

The Williamson's said...

Everything about her is precious!! (not just her behind) hehe