are no longer drinking formula and have a new found love of chocolate milk ;)

have a new friend who is coming over to play with us everyday so his Mommy can go to work!

addressed and stamped our 1st birthday invites so we can send them out tomorrow!

have a new friend who is coming over to play with us everyday so his Mommy can go to work!

addressed and stamped our 1st birthday invites so we can send them out tomorrow!
Fun times!!
4 comments:
yah for AR!! I cannot believe it's almost been a year!
Wow Time Flies! It doesn't seem like she should be a year old anytime soon!
Way to go AR! I can't believe she is about to be one. LOVE the invitations.
That's so great! Big girls drink chocolate milk! haha I can't wait to come to the party next weekend. It's going to be a lot of fun and great to see everyone.
Post a Comment