Monday, September 14, 2009

Food, Friends, and Fancy Weekend

My favorite part of the weekends is sleeping in on Saturday mornings. If AR gets up in the middle of the night during the week, I usually get up with her. However, on the weekends, that is Daddy's job. On Saturday, AR and I both out slept Daddy. He was up way to early for the weekend. After we finally rolled out of bed around 8:00, we helped ourselves to yummy powered donuts and pancakes.

Donut 1

Donut 2
AR thought they were delicious.
We went to this sweet little Auburn fan's birthday party early Saturday afternoon.

Catelyn cake
After cake, ice cream, and presents, we then went to spend the rest of the day with our bestie, Alston.
ar with book AR and Alston
Auburn ALston
Daddy and Patrick watched football while Mommy and Beth played with babies and planned our fancy attire.

On Sunday, we CLEANED HOUSE and boy did it need it. We also got ready to attend the Fancy birthday party of this fancy 3 year old. Not only did she dress fancy, so did all of her children and adult guest. It sure was fancy!!
Fancy Waldrops
Sorry for the lack of fancy pics. My fancy 11 month old was all over the place and very tired.

2 comments:

The Williamson's said...

I bet that birthday party was so cute! I can't wait to come to AR's birthday party. It's going to be great! I can't wait to see you guys again!

Anonymous said...

Yall looked so fancy! I saw Heath tonight at the funeral home. That is so sad. 50 years old.. Crazy.

I wanted to thank you again for letting me know baby Blaine was here! I know I say this all the time but I miss yall so much!

We seriously need to get together soon!