Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall Carnival



My school had its Fall Carnival last Thursday. Thankfully for me, it was right after school and only lasted until 5:30. I was assigned a booth to work for 45 minutes and didn't think I was going to be able to bring AR and Westin since I was going to be tied down. However, Daddy was still in town so he picked up the kids and brought them to the school so AR could enjoy the Carnival before I had to work the booth. She had a blast on the bounce and actually got pretty fearless.

We walked around to all the different booths winning little prizes here and there. At our last booth, AR landed a ball in a bowl of water and won a tiny gold fish friend for Ish. We call him Idget! While AR made her rounds with Daddy, Westin did what he does best....sleep!

No comments: