Monday, October 25, 2010

Westin = 3 months


Westin,

You are now 3 months old and one growing big boy!

You finally recovered from your bronchiolitis episode, therefore, breathing treatments and antibiotics are no longer part of our daily routine! We were told when we found out you were so sick that you were also anemic but your most recent blood work showed no signs of anemia!!! Hopefully, we can keep you healthy through the upcoming winter.

When I say you are a big boy, I mean you are a chunky monkey. You weigh over 15 pounds already {you probably are pushing 16} and are no longer satisfied by 4 ounce bottles. 6 ouncers are a must! You have moved up to size 2 diapers which won't last you long. Your little fanny is already getting to big for them. You also have moved up into your 3-6 month clothes. I had several cute outfits made for you that I'm not going to be able to squeeze you into. Oh well, it gives Mommy a great reason to shop and have more stuff made for you. Keep growing big boy!

On your 3 month birthday you decided you were going to start sleeping through the night and have successfully done so for 2 weeks now!! You are a great sleeper as long as it's quiet and dark! Although I shouldn't, I love to rock you to sleep at night and you love it too! I should be letting you fall asleep on your own but rocking you to sleep is "our" time and I need that bonding time with my little monster!

You are teething full force! There are no signs of teeth but swollen gums, low grade fever, massive amounts of drool, gnawing on anything and everything, and irritable moods are sure signs that we aren't far. Although you are irritable, you are showing off that gummy smile more and more. Nothing makes me smile more than hearing your baby giggle!

You love standing up, being tickled, getting your tummy blown on, and being talked to!! You hate tummy time, being buckled in your car seat, going to Walmart and really just shopping all together. You are so much different than your big sister. She has always been so dramatic and overly excited about everything. However, you are VERY laid back and seem to be indifferent about EVERYTHING! You have a "who cares" attitude at the moment that cracks me up. We've also witnessed an impatient baby with a pretty bad temper when things aren't going your way. I wonder who you get that from?

Overall you are an absolute sweetheart who has your Mommy completely wrapped and your Daddy on cloud nine! We are looking forward to watching your grow into your own little self and interacting with your crazy family! You are one loved little boogar!

We love sweet Westin!
You are 3 months!

Westin 1 monthWestin 2 months
3 months

1 comment:

The Lamberts said...

He is looking more and more like Heath! Glad to hear that he's doing better!!! I had been praying for him. Nothing is worse than a sick baby.