Monday, May 16, 2011

Westin = 10 months

Westin,
You are now 10 months old and in to everything!


You are weighing in these days around 21 lbs and 30 inches long which is a little above average. You have slimmed up so much these past 2 months. You are currently in a size 5 diaper {you have your Daddy's butt and legs} and 12-18 month clothes.


Mommy hasn't done a very good job trying to get you off the bottle so you still drink about 30 ounces of formula along with 4 jars of baby food and a sippy cup of water in between. You just decided that you don't mind eating stage 3 {chunky} baby food but you would much rather feed yourself. One day I will get brave and let you eat real food.


As of now you have 4 teeth, 2 on bottom and 2 on top. Teething symptoms haven't been bad because we have dealt with bronchitis and ear infections this months which meant 2 rounds of antibiotics, 1 round of steriods, and breathing treatments every 4 hours for 2 weeks. Why can't we keep you heathy?


You are crawling around everywhere and have gotten quit fast. I find you in your sister's room often rustling around in her wooden blocks and Mrs. Potato Head pieces and other "do not touch" items your sister has verbally labled. EVERYTHING goes in your mouth. We literally pull some kind of something out of your mouth EVERY. SINGLE. DAY! I'm not quit sure where you find half the stuff you get ahold of. A little vaccum cleaner is what you are. You are so proud of yourself because you can pull up on anything and have begun to get a little brave and attempt to couch surf. You crack me up by falling hard on your bottom everytime you're ready to sit down and then smiling real big when you get over the sudden jolt of it.

You're a pretty good repeater of words when your in the mood but you still have the same few you repeat over and over again without help. You jibber jabber constantly and seem very serious about whatever you are saying. You have become quit commical with your silly expressions and smile real big when you catch us laughing at you.

You are rough and tough!

You are 10 months!

Westin 1 monthWestin 2 months

3 months

4 months5 months

Westin = 6 months



1 comment:

Allison said...

Little Vaccum Cleaner!!! I love it!!! Westin is a doll! I love seeing his pictures and reading about what he is up to these days!

I hope you are doing well! I know you have had a rough time since the storms and I have thought about your daily! I am just down the road...anytime...I am here.