Last weekend was super crazy and my thoughts were to blog about each event this week so I could blog about the upcoming, just as crazy, weekend next week. However, my week was even crazier and just as exhausting so something had to be put on the back burner. Life in general has been so busy. My sister is getting married in a little over a week and I am her Matron of Honor. Therefore, my duties has left me a rather long To Do list. This time of year also brings tons of birthday parties. I swear that everyone we know birthed a child in between July and October. Not really but there are plenty!! Our little family is not one to miss a birthday party unless it's out of our control which means we might attend anywhere from 1 to 3 in a given weekend. Am I crazy?.. No! I think if someone is sweet enough to take time out of their day to attend my littles birthday parties then I can at least do the same. We always have amazing turn outs at AR's birthday parties and had an awesome turn out at Westin's this summer so going to their little friends and cousins birthday parties is a no brainer.
On the schedule for last weekend:
Friday: Mac's 1st birthday party
Saturday: Lauren's 4th birthday party, meet Carey Anna, Etress Family Reunion, and spend some time with my mom while she was in town
Sunday: Sarah's bridal shower
Monster Mac's Turns One:
Amanda and her "posse" put together a super cute Monster themed birthday party for Mac's birthday.
I love Friday night birthday parties. We had a Friday night birthday party for AR last year and it was fabulous! Lots of family and friends came out to Mac's house to celebrate!
This little man tore up some birthday cake and was ready to crash early!
My little family was scattered. AR entertained the crowed with a few songs and a guitar solo while Westin soaked up as much attention as he could from whomever would hold him. Daddy loved on one cute birthday boy while Mommy did what she always does... took pictures!
Fun times! More to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment