So here we are, week 10 and 11 of 2012.
Day 64: Sunday, March 4th
Before bedtime, Daddy painted AR's nails...at her request.
Day 65: Monday, March 5th
Westin has decided that not only does he need his kankie {blankie} and cup with him when he goes to bed, he also needs a ball.
Day 66: Tuesday, March 6th
I was long past due for a highlight. Thankfully, my MIL does my hair so I was able to get it done after school at her house. When I got home, the kids and the hubby were all in bed and I realized I never took a picture. So, here is the best I could do. Self portraits...no thank you.
Day 67: Wednesday, March 7th
AR and I met Mimi, Poppa, and Memaw at Chic Fil A and then went on to Belk. Mommy was able to add a few new summer/spring items to the closet.
Day 68: Thursday, March 8th
We had Literacy Night at our school and our reading and math interventionist came up with this precious roller coaster for our picture booth. So fun!
Day 69: Friday, March 9th
I got to spend the day with the girls. Amber's Bridesmaid Lunchean was Friday morning and then we got to spend the rest of the day with Mags and Aunt Sarah before the rehearsal dinner!
Day 70: Saturday, March 10th
The big day. My brother's wedding day!
Day 71: Sunday, March 11th
Our entire family was exhausted from the wedding weekend and struggled getting going Sunday morning. Daddy finally pulled me outside to help detail my car. We enjoyed a beautiful afternoon outdoors and a fabulous sunset.
Day 72: Monday, March 12th
This is the kids favorite spot before bedtime.
Day 73: Tuesday, March 13th
Heath and I completed our March Madness bracket. I have to mention that I never watch basketball and I know nothing about it. However, I am whooping Heath's booty this year!
Day 74: Wednesday, March 14th
Crazy/Lovin it!!
Day 75: Thursday, March 15th
AR got her dance recital costumes so we had a fashion show after her bath! They are a little wrinkled but we got the idea. Can you say that I have one excited "ballerina princess."
Day 76: Friday, March 16th
AR had her first tball practice. We have several friends on her t-ball team so the season should be super fun! {Note: I didn't actually take this picture. I was too busy keeping Westin off the field. Thanks, Krystal}
Day 77: Saturday March 17th
Happy St Patrick's Day.
Nana taught AR how to find 4 leaf clovers and after searching for a few minutes, she found one..ALL BY HERSELF..as she says.
Linking up with Laura!

Before bedtime, Daddy painted AR's nails...at her request.
Day 65: Monday, March 5th
Westin has decided that not only does he need his kankie {blankie} and cup with him when he goes to bed, he also needs a ball.
Day 66: Tuesday, March 6th
I was long past due for a highlight. Thankfully, my MIL does my hair so I was able to get it done after school at her house. When I got home, the kids and the hubby were all in bed and I realized I never took a picture. So, here is the best I could do. Self portraits...no thank you.
Day 67: Wednesday, March 7th
AR and I met Mimi, Poppa, and Memaw at Chic Fil A and then went on to Belk. Mommy was able to add a few new summer/spring items to the closet.
Day 68: Thursday, March 8th
We had Literacy Night at our school and our reading and math interventionist came up with this precious roller coaster for our picture booth. So fun!
Day 69: Friday, March 9th
I got to spend the day with the girls. Amber's Bridesmaid Lunchean was Friday morning and then we got to spend the rest of the day with Mags and Aunt Sarah before the rehearsal dinner!
Day 70: Saturday, March 10th
The big day. My brother's wedding day!
Day 71: Sunday, March 11th
Our entire family was exhausted from the wedding weekend and struggled getting going Sunday morning. Daddy finally pulled me outside to help detail my car. We enjoyed a beautiful afternoon outdoors and a fabulous sunset.
Day 72: Monday, March 12th
This is the kids favorite spot before bedtime.
Day 73: Tuesday, March 13th
Heath and I completed our March Madness bracket. I have to mention that I never watch basketball and I know nothing about it. However, I am whooping Heath's booty this year!
Day 74: Wednesday, March 14th
Crazy/Lovin it!!
Day 75: Thursday, March 15th
AR got her dance recital costumes so we had a fashion show after her bath! They are a little wrinkled but we got the idea. Can you say that I have one excited "ballerina princess."
Day 76: Friday, March 16th
AR had her first tball practice. We have several friends on her t-ball team so the season should be super fun! {Note: I didn't actually take this picture. I was too busy keeping Westin off the field. Thanks, Krystal}
Day 77: Saturday March 17th
Happy St Patrick's Day.
Nana taught AR how to find 4 leaf clovers and after searching for a few minutes, she found one..ALL BY HERSELF..as she says.
Linking up with Laura!





No comments:
Post a Comment