Sunday, March 25, 2012

Project 365: Week 12

Week 12 = Spring Break
I will do a more detailed Spring Break recap as well a post on how Spring Break went for a "not meant to be" stay at home mommy.

Until then, enjoy a quick recap of week 12. It was a week full of outdoor activities, boo boos, and family time. We were even able to fit in a mini getaway at the end of it all!

Day 78: Sunday, March 18th
We had a baby shower to attend for a sweet friend and one of AR's favorite people. Of course, I waited until the last minutes to pick up my gift so I went ahead a dressed the Littles and took them with me to the closest baby store {which isn't very close} in hopes that they would nap early. Thankfully they did!

Day 79: Monday, March 19th
Monday wasn't a great way to start off Spring Break. A kidney infection hit me hard Sunday night which put me in the doctor's office first thing Monday morning. After an xray, a shot in the booty, and a round of antibiotics they sent me on my way. Since I wasn't feeling well, the kids and I lounged around the house doing very little and recovering from our weekend. I gave them an early bath and planned on putting them to bed a little earlier. Westin decided to dart back into the bathroom after I dressed him and slid on the soaking wet floor, landing hard on his hip and smacking his face into the toilet. 

Day 80: Tuesday, March 20th
We met Memaw for lunch and a little shopping to celebrate her birthday!
Happy Birthday, Memaw!

Day 81: Wednesday, March 21st
I decided to blow up the inflatable slide and invite our cousins over for a Fun Day and boy was it fun!!


Day 82: Thursday, March 22nd
After running a few morning errands the kids and I came home to pack for our weekend trip. However, since I knew bad weather was moving in I let them let out some energy outside before we were stuck in the house for the afternoon. AR fell and scratch her knee and elbow on the concrete. You would have thought she broke every bone in her body by the way she reacted. After I got her cleaned up and bandaged I plopped her on the couch in front of the tv and there she laid until bedtime. She refused to walk, move, or let me take her picture. Can we say over dramatic?

Day 83: Friday, March 23rd
We took a road trip to MiMi and Poppa's. After we got settled in and our bellies full, MiMi surprised AR with new Toms.

Day 84: Friday, March 24th
We spent the entire day out and about with MiMi and Poppa. These 2 Littles sure do love their Poppa...and MiMi too!

I'm linking up with Laura at Between the Lines.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

The inflatable slide looks so fun! Wish we had one when I was little!