This past week I ended up taking a lot more pictures with my crappy phone {no, I am not lucky to have an iphone at this moment in my life. My husband has one though so I did snap one picture with his}. We spent a good bit of time this week outdoors, recovering from a sickness, and watching the weather.
So here it is, week 9 of Project 365.
Day 57: Sunday, February 26th
The weather was fabulous so we cleaned inside and out while the kids enjoyed a full day of playing. I left the door wide open all afternoon and after several hours of running, playing, and helping Daddy, AR crashed early.
Day 58: Monday, February 27th
We ended up getting home as the sun was setting on Monday only to realize that our power was out. While talking on the phone with the power company I let the kids play in the last few minutes of daylight. Thankfully, Nana and Poppy were home so we spent a few hours with them until they got our power on and running again. Stressful evening but a beautiful sunset.
Day 59: Tuesday, February 28th
AR started coughing and running a low grade fever on Sunday and it continued on into Monday. By Tuesday she felt horrible. If she comes straight home to the couch we know something is wrong. Westin made sure she had a snack and was well taken care of. I think he was a little worried about her himself.
Day 60: Wednesday, February 29th
I took off work to get AR in to the doctor. BRONCHITIS..as I suspected. She was feeling pretty good and was on her best behavior at the doctor's office so I treated her to Cracker Barrel mac and cheese. She didn't eat a bite of it but enjoyed having lunch with Mommy. Sadly, she started feeling bad again on the way home and had a pretty rough night.
Day 61: Thursday, March 1st
Vincent High School {Heath's alma mater} made it to the state championship this year for the first time ever. They made it to the final 4 back in the 80's but have never gone this far. AR had a pretty good day so we decided to drive into Birmingham and attend the big game. Sadly, they lost but 2nd place in the state isn't to shabby!
Day 62: Friday, March 2nd
Central Alabama had another night of storms Friday night and all of a sudden AR has decided she is scared of them. I was up late anyway watching the weather so I let her stay up until she crashed. She finally did, about 10:00! {Taken with iphone...the one I don't have ;)}
Day 63: Saturday, March 4th
Before AR spent the day with Memaw and Westin and I had our own fun with Lauren and baby Easton, we 3 enjoyed cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Daddy missed out, he had to work.
Linking up with Laura at Between the Lines.






1 comment:
So hard to have a sick little one...hope she's feeling better! I hear ya on the phone pictures...this week is already off to a bad start with phone pics!
Post a Comment