Monday, June 17, 2013

InstaApril

Yes,  April was 2 months ago but I'm gonna do a little bit of catching up!

April was probably the most stressful month for me this year..so far.
You would think beginning the month on an all girls beach trip would make for a nice, relaxing month but that would be a negative.

Before I left for Gulf Shores, Heath had his eye on a boat so I knew there was a big possibility we would have a boat parked in our garage when I got back from my trip. So while Mommy was away, Daddy and the Littles enjoyed being river rats. I got this text with this picture from the hubby on my way home.


There wasn't much recover time when I got home. I realized early in the week that Westin had a horrible cough and by Tuesday afternoon the school was calling me to come get him. Little man ended up having pneumonia so we spent the week battling Dubs on steroids. A two year old on steroids is no joke. It was a long week.


We were invited to 2 girly birthday parties in the same weekend in April. AR loves Malie Kate and Sophie and all things girly so needless to say she was in heaven. On Saturday, Malie Kate had a princess tea party. The girls came in their princess dress up and had a real tea party.





On Sunday, Sophie had a precious Alice in Wonderland party and we loved spending the weekend with lots of friends.





The next weekend, AR had her first spend the night sleep over with her bud Alston so Mommy finally got a ride in the boat. Westin wasn't sure what to think of being an only child for an evening.


Westin ended getting sick again, this time with bronchitis. AR also struggled with her sinuses. Having 2 Littles sick at the same time could not have come at a worse time. State wide testing is stressful for a teacher and we were right in the middle of hard core test prep!! We survived...barely. Did I mention during all of this AR fell and busted her nose?? I'm still not convinced it wasn't broken.


Thankfully everyone recovered and we were able to end the month on a lighter note...the biggest news being Westin decided to potty train himself. I was taken back by his random eagerness but we rolled with it and now we have a big boy in really cute undies...Oh, and AR learned how to make her own PB&J.


My Littles are getting so big.

No comments: