Tuesday, June 18, 2013

InstaMay

May began with a fabulous wedding....and tons of rain.


Even though I look forward to May every year because it means summer break is on the horizon, it's also means it crunch time to get everything done at work and home so we can enjoy some fun in the sun!

One thing we did in May was put together a little a few goodies for the Littles to give their teachers for Teacher Appreciation Week.


AR lost her first tooth in May. I was concerned that she was losing her teeth too early but the dentist informed me that if they get their teeth early then they will lose them early. AR got her first tooth at 3 months old so having a loose tooth at 4 is normal so they say. It has actually been loose for a while and  was way past due to pull. The hubby was suppose to be the one to pull it but when AR began getting antsy I had to do the dirty work. It was a pretty dramatic situation but the tooth fairy didn't disappoint and now AR is sporting a really cute smile!



AR got to sport her new smile for her dance pictures the same week. The great thing about AR taking dance for the 2nd year in a row is we now know what to expect. Pictures went smoothly and turned out better than I anticipated. Is she not a doll??


With a wedding and testing out of the way, I had one more big event to check off the list before summer...a field trip to Washington DC. It was our school's first trip to take in a couple of years and our first trip with this travel agency! I got to spend 4 days with a little over 30 4th and 5th graders and their parents...and one of my favorite friends who also happens to be the teacher across the hall!! We had fun but the trip was exhausting!


When I returned from our Field Trip all we had left to do was mark off the days.


We had field day, end of the year parties, packed up the classroom, and said good bye to my 4th grade babies.


Summer time!

No comments: