Monday, July 1, 2013

To hear this voice

My hubby doesn't post many pictures on Facebook. In fact, if he ever needs/wants his profile picture changed he asks me to do it. I think he might have one album that I uploaded a couple of years ago and I came across it today when I was updating his profile picture and cover photo.

This is AR at about 20 months old. 


This was by far the toughest age AR has been through. 



Even though when I think back at AR at this age and cringe, seeing these pictures brought tears to my eyes. She was absolutely precious with chubby cheeks and full of personality. Innocent in every way. 
She was so hard to understand but so strong willed.


She was an only child and had no clue that everything normal to her was about to change.


I would give anything to go back and hear this voice. To watch a video of her at this age. (Why in the world didn't I take more videos...?). I have taken thousands, yes thousands of pictures of AR since she was born. However, looking at pictures doesn't bring back the full memory of this age. I can't hear her funny saying, her country accent, or her temper tantrums.


AR is almost 5 now and sadly the memory of her as a baby is slowly slipping away. Of course I remember milestone, big events, and snippets of our day to day but she is growing up too fast. She is no longer my baby. She is my snaggle tooth preschooler who reminds me every day that she can't wait to grow up like me!

Oh.. and by the way... Expect a lot more videos from this Momma. I never thought my memory would let me forget the sounds of their sweet baby voices.

No comments: