Wednesday, October 21, 2009

As a 1 year old...

you are...
getting ready for Halloween!

PA170267

having long conversations on your cell phone,

PA110252

flirting with teenage boys,

PA110259

enjoying McDonald's Happy Meals,

PA110257

and pitching ridiculous fits {all in one outing}.

PA110260

You love to have your teeth brushed and giggle the whole time...

PA090238
having serious talks with Daddy...

PA070228
going to best friend birthday parties..

PA070226

PA070218

PA070216
strolling around in cowgirl boots...

PA070214

PA070210
{sometimes even naked}

PA070204
finally enjoy swinging again...

PA030190

PA030189

listening to Pop play the guitar...
P9300139

...and sitting in your big girl rocking chair!

P9200047

You're so big, so smart, so loving...
you're 1!

4 comments:

Diana said...

YEA! You're back in the blogging world. We have missed you oh so much! Love you

Sherree said...

I love the pig costume!!! We can't wait to see you and AR at the birthday party.

Cassie Fields said...

How sweet! that pig costume is soooo cute!

The Williamson's said...

Oh My Goodness!! She is so adorable!! I love those boots!! I'm so glad I found them for her. I hope they fit and she gets to wear them a lot.
Oh, and she is going to make an adorable Pig as well. Love it all!!