Thursday, October 29, 2009

Weekend w/ the Scott's

This weekend we spent the whole weekend with our favorite family, the Scott's. AR was sick and not a happy camper but the point of us spending the weekend with them was to get ready for the birthday BBQ. On Saturday night, while the boys were away watching football and doing boy things, Beth and I hung out playing with the babies and baking cupcakes. While on a quick trip to the grocery store to pick up cupcake liners, I decided to also get a bag of Cheese Puffs {one of my favorites}. Little did I know what this would lead to and how entertained Beth and I would become. We realized the babies love Cheese Puffs. I have never laughed so hard watching them eat.
PA200270
PA200268
PA200269

HILARIOUS!!!!!

Here are a couple of other random pictures from the weekend.
PA210274
PA210275
Thank you for letting us crash at your house for the weekend and I am so sorry we got your whole family sick.

3 comments:

Beth Scott said...

Alston has a runny nose--but I don't think its from AR! I really need to upload some cheese puff pictures! These are the best! We had so much fun playing all weekend!

Beth Scott said...

I love your new header, too!

The Williamson's said...

Y'alls babies are so Adorable!! What show were they watching? It must be the greatest baby show ever. I need to know for the future. Maybe BR will like that show too!
I'm glad y'all had a good weekend and Birthday BBQ.
I can't wait to see you guys again!
Love you! Have a Happy Halloween with your little Piggy!