Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christmas Cards

....from Shutterfly!!

One of my favorite things about the holiday season is Christmas cards. I love sending them and receiving them. Especially ones with photographs! I usually start working on ours right after Thanksgiving so I can get them in the mail the first week in December. This year, I am going to order our Christmas cards from Shutterfly! They have a great selection of holiday cards and if you haven't heard, Shutterfly is currently having a promotion. They’re giving 50 free Holiday cards to bloggers. To sign up for this promotion, go to this website! They have so many great options it hard for me to choose! My favorite are the simple 5x5 cards but I love some of the others also. Here are a few I am looking at:







There are so many great ones to choose from!!! Click here to browse through their selection and keep a look out for a Shutterfly Christmas card from the Waldrop's!!

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!

No comments: