Westin,
It's hard to believe you are 4 months old. You are growing so fast. That little newborn baby I held 4 short months ago was so tiny and fragile. Although you are no longer that itty bitty newborn you are still very sensitive and love to be cuddled. We are the sweetest little thing I have ever gotten my hands on and you light up the world with your flirty grin. You are definitely a momma's boy and I am cherishing every moment of it before your Daddy turns you into a country boy!
At the moment you are closing in on 17 pounds! You are growing out of your clothes as fast as I can buy them. You are currently in 3-6 months clothing but they are getting snug. You will be in 6-9 month clothing before Christmas at the rate you are going. You are already in a size 3 diaper {Sister is in a 4} but I think you will probably be there for a while since you seem to have some growing room!
You are full fledged teething right now so naps during the day are not fun. You get very aggravated with your gums and therefore don't fall asleep easily or stay asleep long. You usually fall asleep around 6:30 or 7:00 and sleep until 6:00 the next morning but the past week you have woken up several times during the night. Teething is not fun and you are not handling it well.
You are drinking 6 ounces of formula every 3-4 hours. However, at your 4 month check up last week we were given the go to let you try oatmeal and stage 1 fruits and veggies. You like cereal but you're not crazy about bananas and you LOVE applesauce! I am trying to get a routine going with the baby food but we haven't gotten one yet. Right now, we are on a try and see basis.
The past few days you have been reaching and grabbing for toys. I bought you an activity mat and have let you go at it and you will pull and play and kick and talk for a long time. You love to lay in the floor and play! You are also loving the bumbo seat! You love to sit and watch Mommy cook or watch tv with Sister.
Your personality cracks me up. You get tickled and chuckle at Sister and you love to be talked to. You are still very laid back and not overly dramatic about anything. You are not going to crack a smile unless you have a reason. I tell Daddy all the time that you are just like me and Sister is overly dramatic like him..:)
You have been such a joy these past 4 months!
You are loved more than words can say!
You are 4 months!





1 comment:
i just want to pinch his cute little chubby self!
Post a Comment