Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Day Off

I scheduled Westin's 4 month well visit today since I am off work for Veterans Day. It never fails that my days off are slap full of appointments and never ending To-Dos that have been put off for far to long.

Dr. Goldblatt said Westin is one healthy little boy. He now weights 16 pounds and 10 ounces (95th percentile) and is 25 inches long (60th percentile). His head is also 16 1/2 inches around. He is a monster and I love it! Heath calls him his little line backer because she is so thick. I have a feeling he will end up being thin because Heath and I were as toddlers but right now he is one sweet chunky monkey! I love my little man! Overall everything checked out great but we left with band aids on both legs....darn shots.


What else was on my list to do today? I FINALLY was able to get my hair highlighted and cut and my eyebrows waxed. I was beginning to look like a wild boar so needless to say it was way past due!! I also had to put the car in the shop for a minor repair (hopefully) so Mommy will be driving the Diesel for a few days. Watch Out!!

No comments: