Monday, March 14, 2011

The Adventures of Ava Reese

Have I ever mentioned how funny AR is.

She constantly has us laughing and has since she was only a few months old. The older she gets the crazier she gets. She is into everything and is all over the place most of the time. She's hard to keep up with and cleaning up after her is impossible {thankfully, she likes to clean up}. At this moment in her life she loves the camera and asks me daily to take her picture. However, her "cheese" grin is usually a fake one which makes it all the more funnier. As I was looking through my pictures I have taken so far this year {2011}, I noticed that now a days most of AR's pictures are rather goofy, wild, or hilarious. Check her out "in action":

Slurping noodles...

Cowgirl AR

Cheese Momma!                                       Playing the harmonica

Project Runway...dirty girl style

I cleaning....

Dip Dip

All two year olds ask to pepper their eggs...right?

We see this often:
DRAMATIC!

Fake smile: Take 1, 2, and 3


My sweet Ava Reese


1 comment:

The Lamberts said...

Love these picture! AR's personality really shows...my fav is the Dramatic one! End of the world right?! lolol ohh kids!