This weekend I was in such a funk. Honestly, I still am. You would think having the hubby home, having an extra set of hands to help out, and being able to spend a good bit of unexpected time outside over the weekend would have put me in a spectacular mood. Not so much. What is causing this blues? A much needed eye brow wax, highlight, and tan? PMS? Feeling like my life is in constant limbo? My overwhelming schedule? Who knows. What I do know is it's time to GET OVER IT :) I did snap several pictures over the weekend of my beautiful children and amazing husband. At least they do forgive me and love me even on my bad days.
This weekend we:
lounged....a lot
prettied up the front porch
checked out the new baby ducks from Nana and Poppy
played with our friends {as AR would say}
Swing, swing, swing at Nana's
and spent every second with Daddy!
I don't know if Heath was feeling sorry for me or felt he really need to do something nice before I chewed him out yet another time for no good reason....ha!
Either way, he bought me a "prize" on Monday that probably would only make me smile.
He has joked around about buying me one for our upcoming anniversary. However, I made it very clear that although I wanted/needed one very badly, I would not be excited about getting one for our anniversary :) He made a good move by buying me a good one just because.

No comments:
Post a Comment