Westin, Westin, Westin!!!
You are 8 months old and to me that seems so big! Much bigger than any other month. You are developing such a sweet personality and are coming into your own little self! I see lots of entertainment in our future!
At this point you are still in 12 month clothing and size 4 diapers so you have slowed down a lot! You are also eating about 30 oz of formula and 3 jars of baby food a day and then at night you wrap your day up with a big 8 oz bottle!! I have also been letting you practice drinking out of a sippy cup and you are doing so great with it! You love it. I have a feeling you are going to be really easy to take off the bottle! *fingers crossed*
You now have both of your bottom teeth and no evidence of any others coming in soon! You do not take teething well so I don't mind them coming in SLOWLY :) You still do your funny crawl thing. I don't know if you will ever crawl "normally". You care nothing about it. All you are interested in doing is somehow getting on your feet. I would not be surprised if you walk early. I am certainly not wishing that upon myself but it's quit possible. You want to chase that crazy sister of yours around so bad and crawling just isn't fast enough.
Thankfully, you are still an amazing sleeper! You still go to bed between 5:30 and 6:00. Sometimes {more often than not} you will wake up for a little sip of a bottle around 10:00 and then you are down until 5:30 am. I love listening to you play in your crib in the morning while I am getting ready. You play until you work up a good poop and then you let me know it's time to come get you! :) You love to sleep at night but you are such a cat napper during the day only taking a couple short {maybe 30 minute} naps.
You have gotten where you really love to play with toys. I have laughed at you several times because you have figured out how to push the button on your Blues Clues microphone and you will "sing" into it! Ha! You have also said a couple words this month. Your first word was "BYE BYE"! I thought I heard you saying it but then Aunt Sonya confirmed it that she heard it as well. I have also heard you say Mama! YAY!! Sister didn't say Mama until she was almost a year old. It was ALWAYS "daddy"!!!
You still have very little hair and it's really blonde so it's hard to tell that it is actually growing. You also have gorgeous blue eyes that I hope never change! You are one handsome and stout little man that is such a charmer.
You are your sister are something else together. She loves to start "fake" laughing in the car so you will laugh back and scream at her. I love listening to both of y'alls contagious laugh at each other while I drive! You truely adore her and love to pester the heck out of her. If I ever have you both in the floor she begs for me to let y'all wrestle! I can't believe how much you will hold your own and laugh as she gets so rough with you. You know how to get back at her though. It only takes a little tug of her hair and she is done!
You are 8 months!!






1 comment:
He is so precious, Ashley! I'm glad you're still updating your blog while you're on your facebook hiatus. haha I love to see what's going on in the Waldrop world.
Thanks for sharing the sweet pictures!
Post a Comment