Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer Break Shootout

Friday, May 27 was my last day of school for the year and our little family has been on vacation ever since. Yesterday was our first full day back to reality and laundry is backed up, floors and bathrooms our way past due to be cleaned, the flowers are wilted and we are all way off schedule. I took over 300 picture over the past few days so I will be making my way through those as well and will share throughout the week. Until then, I will leave you with these pictures of AR and her besties. Beth posted similar pictures from the same night and it reminded me that I had not shared them.

We were able to spend almost a whole weekend before summer break with Beth and Alston. Friday night we all went to McDonalds for the kids to play and the mommas to chat. Afterwards we went back to Alston's for a bath and more play time until the Daddys got home from fishing. 



On Saturday night we grilled out. Alston and Bella came over and enjoyed playing dress up and being silly during dinner!





Hopefully, we will be spending a lot of time with these two this summer!

Summertime pictures coming up!

No comments: