Thursday, February 18, 2010

Coloring and Bath Time

This week, Mommy and Daddy have been in the process of Spring Cleaning {we're getting a jump start}!! SO while we have been cleaning out and putting up, AR has been entertaining herself. She has been going through this stage where she likes to sit on anything that is just her size: boxes, stools, stairs, diapers, etc. The other night I caught her sitting in the dust pan.
{excuse the mess..like I said, we are in the middle of cleaning so it wasn't clean yet}
AR decided that her new lap desk/tray she got for Valentine's Day was just her size and perfect to sit on and ended up snapping it in half. So much for that gift! Therefore, we have resorted to the kitchen stool or the high chair for any coloring activities:
She insisted on sitting next to me while I graded papers so coloring in the high chair kept her happy...for about 15 minutes!
With all that we been doing this week, bath time has been less than stellar. A quick dunk, wash, and rinse was about all she got. Tonight, I decided to let her have a fun bath!! We sat for over 30 minutes and talked, played, and splashed. She really enjoyed herself. I wish I could let her do it more often!
I love these pictures of her in the tub..She has become so silly..

No baby name announcement tonight. Daddy is getting ready to make his departure back to work so I am going to make him decide before he leaves. Therefore, I should be able to announce something by Sunday... but no promises!

1 comment:

The Buchanan Family said...

Bath time is always fun but hard to take longer than a quick dunk during the week so we completely understand having a fun night! Can't wait to hear a name!