Monday, February 15, 2010

"I Love You" day

Last night, Heath and I went to Outback for our Valentine's dinner. We found out we were pregnant with AR just a few days before Valentine's Day two years ago and ever since we have made the decision to spend our night together the night before Valentine's Day so we can spend the whole day on Valentine's with our LOVE! This morning, we went to church and then went and waited ..and waited ..and waited to eat Cracker Barrel for brunch with Auntie Sarah and Eric! When two pregnant women really want to eat somewhere, sometimes the men and baby have to sacrifice! It was well worth it!
 We spent the rest of our Valentine's Day visiting Uncle Joe and JiJi and spending time with PawPaw who came over to visit! After AR woke from her nap we showed her her Valentine's Day present. She has become OBSESSED with coloring so Daddy went and bought her a lap tray, coloring book, and large {washable} crayons. She loves it!
Happy "I Love You" Day!!

Sorry for not updating about our Little Peanut yet. Daddy is still not ready to commit to a name so I am giving him his time! He is stuck between 2. As soon as he decides I will make the big announcement!!

UPDATE: We have already used our crayons to color on a wall, a mirror, and a door! Maybe this wasn't such a good idea yet.

3 comments:

Sherree said...

That is so funny. At least the crayons were washable. I can't wait to hear the name....tell Heath to hurry and decide:)

The Buchanan Family said...

Looks like you are finally starting to show! Can't wait to hear names!

Sue said...

THANK GOODNESS for washable crayons. Remember they didn't make them years ago so we had beautiful murals made by our children that remained until painted over! Can't wait to hear the name.