Friday, February 12, 2010

Little Sister

...and we couldn't be more excited! This mommy has lots of updating to do so don't give up on me. I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a lazy day so I will do lots of catching up then! To come.. Belly post, snow day, baby name and update {hopefully, daddy isn't quite ready to commit as of tonight}, and of course our "I Love You" weekend! After all of the excitement, commotion, and a long day in the snow, I can't possibly even begin! I just wanted to share our wonderful news!!

3 comments:

Sherree said...

Congrats on having another girl!

Allison said...

I'm so excited for y'all and I can't wait to read all of your posts. I'm very interested in hearing what her name will be. Yay!!

The Buchanan Family said...

Congrats on another girl. Atleast now you don't have to buy all new clothes for her!