Our little family took complete advantage of the beautiful, warm Birmingham weather this weekend. AR has had such cabin fever this winter and cries almost every afternoon because she wants to run around outside and play but by the time we get home it's just too cold. Therefore, on Saturday, we went to the park down the road from our house to play!
Last time I brought AR to the park, she was too little to do anything but swing. Now she can walk across the bridges and crawl through the tunnels all by herself. Mommy was there to just follow..and take pictures!
{I'm sure my preggo fanny looked pretty funny following this active toddler through the tunnels}.
After we played on the playground I took her out to the big open field to just run...and that is all she did! We went to all corners of the field in full force with this big ole grin in tow the whole time!
There were a few falls and pit stops along the way.. at one point she got on all fours and began crawling...ha!
Before we left we made one last pit stop at our favorite spot... the slide. She needed my assistance getting to the top but wanted no help coming down!
I have never seen such a look of terror as I did when I put her in the swing. She was terrified and wanted absolutely nothing to do with it.. {am I a bad mommy for making her sit there while I took a picture?? She will laugh at this when she gets older..hopefully!}
Needless to say, we were exhausted...
and can't wait till SPRING!
1 comment:
I have to ask how in the world are you lining your pictures up straight. I can't figure it out. (btw I love her big girl top)
Post a Comment