Irresistible and oh so divine
Congrats Ashley, Heath, and AR! In that top picture, Westin looks just like his big sister!!! So happy that he is here. :) Much love and blessings.
Congrats! I have to ask, how is AR adjusting to having a baby brother?
I'm so excited for you guys that he's finally here and healthy. I can't wait to see you guys today. I'm planning on coming around 1:00. Congratulations!!
Aw congrats!
AWWWW CONGRATS!!! You are right he does look like AR! Hope you are relaxing and healing beautifully. You have one gorgeous family!
Congratulations guys! He's adorable. And I agree...he looks just like AR in the top picture! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congrats Ashley, Heath, and AR! In that top picture, Westin looks just like his big sister!!! So happy that he is here. :) Much love and blessings.
Congrats! I have to ask, how is AR adjusting to having a baby brother?
I'm so excited for you guys that he's finally here and healthy. I can't wait to see you guys today. I'm planning on coming around 1:00. Congratulations!!
Aw congrats!
AWWWW CONGRATS!!! You are right he does look like AR! Hope you are relaxing and healing beautifully. You have one gorgeous family!
Congratulations guys! He's adorable. And I agree...he looks just like AR in the top picture! :)
Post a Comment