Daddy surprised us by coming home a day early for 4th of July weekend!
We decided to spend the 1st of July with breakfast at the Huddle House and then an afternoon drive looking at houses. It's one of my favorite things to do and AR never seems to mind. When it's just AR and I in the car I rarely turn on the radio and if I do, it's usually on a country station. Mommy is quit boring. However, AR has a pretty cool Daddy who likes to listen to pretty cool music. Not only does Daddy listen to good music, he also likes to dance while he drives and AR has picked up on this. Check her out...
Daddy really wanted/needed to work around the house at least one day while he was home so on the 2nd of July we decided to pull AR's pool and Mommy's lounge chair out and enjoy our afternoon with Daddy in the yard. While Daddy worked, the girls soaked up the sun and enjoyed the water!
Jennifer and Cameron invited us over to grill out so after we all took naps we headed over to spend the evening with them!
AR and Lauren {Taylor Swift} enjoyed playing with each other and the grown ups enjoyed yummy steaks and adult conversation by the pool!!
We spent the 3rd of July at Nana's eating yummy food and playing outside. I always say that spending the day at Nana's brings out the country girl in AR {which is SOOO cute}! When I saw AR filling up her little pool with her bathing suit bottoms not completely on and juice cup in hand....
this immediately came to mind - Cousin Eddie from National Lampoons Christmas Vacation in his bathrobe and beer in hand .
Ha!

4 comments:
HA! Cousin Eddie....thants hilarious!
You crack me up! HAHA cousin Eddie, I never would have even thought of it!
Poppa Bruce almost got down on the floor laughing when he seen this! Hilarious!! We love it!!
that is awesome!!! i love it!
Post a Comment