Westin,
At 2 weeks old you weigh 8 lb and 7.5 oz and are 21 inches long. In one week you gained over a pound and now are in the 50th percentile in height and weight. You have really long and lean arms and legs just like a little monkey! Your hair has begun to turn red but I am very confident that you will be a cotton top just like your big sister. I am absolutely obsessed with your full lips and little ears. You give us the most serious looks and already have some of your Daddy's ways. You're not near as crazy about the bath as your big sister was and absolutely hate for me to take your picture. It's very hard for me to get a good picture of you. You are already trying to stay awake a lot more during the day and are still eating every 4 hours for the most part. You are a little piggy and will eat over 6 oz once a day. We never hear you cry unless you are really hungry and you don't even mind if your sister torments plays with you! Words can't describe how much we love you sweet boy and are looking forward to watching you grown and develop over the next few weeks!
You are 2 weeks!
5 comments:
He is such a cutie and looks JUST like AR. I told you having two was an awful lot of fun :).
So cute! I know you will be missing him DEARLY when you return back to school. Sweet baby!
He's so cute! I really want to come see y'all before school starts back.
Westin is precious! I can't believe it's been two weeks already!!
He is so cute Ashley. I hope you are all doing well!!
Post a Comment