You are now 3 weeks old and just as sweet as ever.
Because I see you everyday, it's hard for me to notice how big you are getting. However, seeing how snug those newborn diapers are getting around your little hiney and how tight your newborn clothes are becoming makes me realize that it won't be long before we are moving up in sizes.
You have become a bottomless pit. You were on a pretty set schedule eating 4 ounces every 4 hours and even though you are still doing great only wanting to eat every 4 hours, I find myself needing to give you an ounce or two {or three} more to satisfy your hunger! I feel like I am constantly saying "There is no way you are still hungry!" :)
Your eyes have turned a pretty dark blue. A color I have never seen before but they make you look so handsome! I hope they stay just the way they are!
Your sister adores you {even though she is jealous} and is always wanting to give you sweet kisses right on the lips. She has started talking to you in baby talk which is really sweet. Her voice gets really high and she babbles to you like she knows that is how you are suppose to talk to babies. I'm not sure where she picked that up from since we don't talk to either one of you in baby talk but she has and it's really sweet.
2 comments:
If it makes you feel any better - Sophie is a bottomless pit, too! She's been eating 6 ounce bottles since birth and is already chowing down on cereal. She eats WAY more than Ella ever even thought about :).
He is adorable Ashley! Hard to believe it's been 3 weeks! Time truly does fly! Before we know it he will be chasing AR around...
Post a Comment