We welcomed a new cousin, baby Mac, into our family on August 19th. Mac was born at only 34 weeks and has spent the past several days in the NICU but is doing really well! Hopefully he will be coming home very soon :)
Mommy attempted a birthday party with 2 babies...
and we did just fine!
Happy Birthday, Lauren!
Mommy also attempted our first trip back to church with 2 babies...We were bathed, dressed, and at church with 20 minutes to spare!
We went to visit baby Maggie!
She has become one CHUNKY MONKEY but my goodness she is so darn cute!!!
We wrapped up our weekend in tshirts and diapers, vegging out in front of the tv!
Being a Mommy of two is a huge adjustment but I think I am getting the hang of it!
I guess it's about time, huh?

1 comment:
Glad to hear you are doing so well. I bet AR is a great big sis!
BTW Maggie is adorable!!! Reminds me of Aiden, because he was and still kinda is a chunk! He outgrew the bumbo in no time!
Post a Comment