Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New Word Wednesday

AR is still continuing to do so well with her words. Although she is saying more and more words everyday, her speech is still hard to understand.


A few more words that AR has mastered this past year are:

stop {stop}, night night {nine nine}, yum yum {umm umm}, shoes {soos}, bye {hi - not to be confused with hey}, Dora {Doora}, balloon {oon}, more {mar}, boo boo {boo boo}

She has also learned a lot of animal noises. I love that she knows what certain animals say but instead of saying the name of the animal when she sees it, she just says the noise. She calls a: cow {moo}, dog {arr arr}, duck {ack ack}, cat {ow}, pig {oin oin}, car {oom oom}


Her newest words phrases/sentences:

I love you! {I uv oo}

It's a _____. {ball, book, etc}

There it is! {Der it is}

It's stuck. {Is stuck}

No comments: