Last weekend I decided to take a trip to Blairsville to visit MiMi and Poppa. AR was already there so Sarah and I loaded up Westin and Maggie and made the 5 hour trip to the mountains of north Georgia!
We arrived early Thursday evening and were completely give out so we stayed in to relax and love on babies.
Friday, we decided to take a drive to the Ocoee River to watch the rafters and have a picnic along the river.
{The Georgia/Tennessee line}
After our picnic and an afternoon drive, we decided to come back to the house to rest and have dinner...
...and then we took the babies to a local park to let AR play on the playground and in the creek.
Saturday, we rode the downtown square to the Green Bean festival! The festival had a small petting zoo, a farmer's market and craft fair. It also had a beauty contest for Little Miss Bean Sprout and Little Mr. Leather Britches!!
We spent Friday evening on the porch grilling out and enjoying our last night in Blairsville!
One of AR's favorite things to do while there is feed the deer.
While throwing out the corn, a deer walked right up on them to eat!
It was so neat!!!
We had an amazing visit! It was so nice to have my mom and Stan's help with all the children for the weekend. They were completely exhausted and sore by the end of our visit but we appreciated everything they did!
On Sunday morning we loaded up all 3 kids to make our way back to Birmingham.
We love you Poppa and MiMi!
{MiMi, I hate it that somehow you managed not to make it in a single picture. I guess you were too busy changing diapers, cooking dinner, feeding babies, or keeping up with AR.}
2 comments:
Where did you get your car seat? I love love the design and can't find it anywhere!!
Looks like y'all had a great time! Is this near Blue Ridge? We stayed in Blue Ridge a few years ago and I think we rode a train to the that state line? Maybe?
Post a Comment