Westin,
It's hard to believe it but you are now one month old. Time is flying by a lot faster than I want it to but it has been one amazing month. At one month you are just as laid back and easy going as you were at one week. You haven't a care or worry in the world and I wish there was something I could do to keep it that way!You have gotten so long these past few weeks. In fact, your newborn clothes are getting really snug in the length so we will be moving up to 0-3 month footed clothing very soon. Not only are you long, you are very lean just like a little monkey. They only thing plump on you is your little round belly when you get it full.
You have very little hair and what little you do have is reddish/brown and it only lines the bottom of your head. You look just like a balding old man with absolutely no hair on top. You have gorgeous dark blue eyes that I find myself starring at when I feed you. You have the cutest turned up nose, tiny pinched ears, and full little lips. You look so much like your Daddy it's ridiculous.
Your went through a growth spurt and therefore your appetite grew for about a week. However, you are now back down to 2-4 ounces every 4 hours and at night you will sleep for almost 6 hours before waking to eat! During the day you stay awake for long spurts soaking up anything you can get your eyes on. You don't mind putting yourself to sleep as long as you have a paci and blanket but you also have no problem with Mommy rocking you to sleep either.
You have brought so much happiness into our lives in one short month. It's already hard remember what life was like without you. Your big sister, although jealous, absolutely loves you. She has your back at all times making sure we don't forget you when we leave to go somewhere and reminding us to get you out of the car when we get there. Life as a family of 4 is harder than I ever imagined yet absolutely wonderful!
We love you sweet boy!
3 comments:
It doesn't seem like it's been a month already either! We really need to get together soon so I can see that sweet boy and his big sister.
Have a good week!
I can't believe its already been a month! He's precious! Hope the school year is off to a great start!
Grows up so fast! I love that pillow btw. SOO CUTE!
Can't wait to see even more pics of little Westin!
Post a Comment