Irresistible and oh so divine
Congratulations...you have 2 beautiful babies!
Those pictures are so sweet! Westin is precious and I think he looks a lot like his big sister!
Sweet!
Goodness gracious!! These pictures are precious.
That is so precious! And I'm glad to see Westin wearing the outfit I gave him!!!!! You have a beautiful family!
Congratulations!! He is precious! And you look fabulous!
So sweet. That was my favorite part of the hospital... sweet snuggles from big sister. Enjoy them :).
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congratulations...you have 2 beautiful babies!
Those pictures are so sweet! Westin is precious and I think he looks a lot like his big sister!
Sweet!
Goodness gracious!! These pictures are precious.
That is so precious! And I'm glad to see Westin wearing the outfit I gave him!!!!! You have a beautiful family!
Congratulations!! He is precious! And you look fabulous!
So sweet. That was my favorite part of the hospital... sweet snuggles from big sister. Enjoy them :).
Post a Comment